A Miniatures blog dedicated to recreating the toys and cartoons of the 1980's in 28mm.

Sunday 4 September 2016

The faceless minions of Kobra

First set of figures are 5 blueshirts. They are the masked footsoldiers of a terrorist organisation that takes its name after a royal serpent, that I'll dub Kobra.

This was the first time I used the clear plastic bases and while they are a lot more work, having to remove tabs or solid bases and then drill through the feet and through the base (the latter is actually the hardest part) to add pins, I really like the end result. They are by no means invisible, but neither are classic bases, no matter how well your terrain matches, and this way they will never clash in different settings.








1 comment:

  1. Oh if I could only go back in time, all my minis would be sporting clear bases.

    Brian

    ReplyDelete