A Miniatures blog dedicated to recreating the toys and cartoons of the 1980's in 28mm.

Sunday 30 October 2016

Ratty Joe Conversion

Another few conversions for the Joe side of things. These i-Kore Viridian commandos (available from Scotia Grendel) are pretty much spot on for this character. All I did was remove the original guns and replace them with something more suitable. Sizewise they fit well with my other figures.

The first one was holding his weapon in a way that seemed perfect to replace it with the board he comes with. The board is plastic card, covered with greenstuff. I deliberately left the greenstuff a bit
rough in order to show the wear and tear.

The second one had his gun swapped out for a more appropriate one from The Assault Group and then tidied up with some greenstuff. Third one simply had the gun removed. I may add another Assault Group gun to him, when I decide how to use him (seated or lying down).



The inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment